How many syllables in Part
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One of the portions, equal or unequal, into which anything is
divided, or regarded as divided; something less than a whole; a number,
quantity, mass, or the like, regarded as going to make up, with others,
a larger number, quantity, mass, etc., whether actually separate or
not; a piece; a fragment; a fraction; a division; a member; a
- n. - An equal constituent portion; one of several or many like
quantities, numbers, etc., into which anything is divided, or of which
it is composed; proportional division or ingredient.
- n. - A constituent portion of a living or spiritual whole; a
member; an organ; an essential element.
- n. - A constituent of character or capacity; quality; faculty;
talent; -- usually in the plural with a collective sense.
- n. - Quarter; region; district; -- usually in the plural.
- n. - Such portion of any quantity, as when taken a certain number
of times, will exactly make that quantity; as, 3 is a part of 12; --
the opposite of multiple. Also, a line or other element of a
1 Syllable Words Starting with?