How many syllables in Poise
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. - Weight; gravity; that which causes a body to descend;
- v. - The weight, or mass of metal, used in weighing, to balance
the substance weighed.
- v. - The state of being balanced by equal weight or power;
equipoise; balance; equilibrium; rest.
- v. - That which causes a balance; a counterweight.
- n. - To balance; to make of equal weight; as, to poise the scales
of a balance.
- n. - To hold or place in equilibrium or equiponderance.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?