How many syllables in Son
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A male child; the male issue, or offspring, of a parent,
father or mother.
- n. - A male descendant, however distant; hence, in the plural,
descendants in general.
- n. - Any young male person spoken of as a child; an adopted male
child; a pupil, ward, or any other male dependent.
- n. - A native or inhabitant of some specified place; as, sons of
Albion; sons of New England.
- n. - The produce of anything.
- n. - Jesus Christ, the Savior; -- called the Son of God, and the
Son of man.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?