How many syllables in Cue
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The tail; the end of a thing; especially, a tail-like twist of
hair worn at the back of the head; a queue.
- n. - The last words of a play actor's speech, serving as an
intimation for the next succeeding player to speak; any word or words
which serve to remind a player to speak or to do something; a
- n. - A hint or intimation.
- n. - The part one has to perform in, or as in, a play.
- n. - Humor; temper of mind.
- n. - A straight tapering rod used to impel the balls in playing
1 Syllable Words Starting with?