How many syllables in One
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Being a single unit, or entire being or thing, and no more;
not multifold; single; individual.
- a. - Denoting a person or thing conceived or spoken of
indefinitely; a certain. "I am the sister of one Claudio" [Shak.], that
is, of a certain man named Claudio.
- a. - Pointing out a contrast, or denoting a particular thing or
person different from some other specified; -- used as a correlative
adjective, with or without the.
- a. - Closely bound together; undivided; united; constituting a
- a. - Single in kind; the same; a common.
- a. - Single; inmarried.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?