How many syllables in Bill
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A beak, as of a bird, or sometimes of a turtle or other
- v. i. - To strike; to peck.
- v. i. - To join bills, as doves; to caress in fondness.
- n. - The bell, or boom, of the bittern
- n. - A cutting instrument, with hook-shaped point, and fitted with
a handle; -- used in pruning, etc.; a billhook. When short, called a
hand bill, when long, a hedge bill.
- n. - A weapon of infantry, in the 14th and 15th centuries. A
common form of bill consisted of a broad, heavy, double-edged,
hook-shaped blade, having a short pike at the back and another at the
top, and attached to the end of a long staff.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?