How many syllables in Skull
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A school, company, or shoal.
- n. - The skeleton of the head of a vertebrate animal, including
the brain case, or cranium, and the bones and cartilages of the face
and mouth. See Illusts. of Carnivora, of Facial angles under Facial,
and of Skeleton, in Appendix.
- n. - The head or brain; the seat of intelligence; mind.
- n. - A covering for the head; a skullcap.
- n. - A sort of oar. See Scull.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?