How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- imp. - Struck.
- v. t. - The act of striking; a blow; a hit; a knock; esp., a
violent or hostile attack made with the arm or hand, or with an
instrument or weapon.
- v. t. - The result of effect of a striking; injury or
- v. t. - The striking of the clock to tell the hour.
- v. t. - A gentle, caressing touch or movement upon something; a
- v. t. - A mark or dash in writing or printing; a line; the touch
of a pen or pencil; as, an up stroke; a firm stroke.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?