How many syllables in Jade
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A stone, commonly of a pale to dark green color but sometimes
whitish. It is very hard and compact, capable of fine polish, and is
used for ornamental purposes and for implements, esp. in Eastern
countries and among many early peoples.
- n. - A mean or tired horse; a worthless nag.
- n. - A disreputable or vicious woman; a wench; a quean; also,
sometimes, a worthless man.
- n. - A young woman; -- generally so called in irony or slight
- v. t. - To treat like a jade; to spurn.
- v. t. - To make ridiculous and contemptible.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?