How many syllables in Sage
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A suffruticose labiate plant (Salvia officinalis) with
grayish green foliage, much used in flavoring meats, etc. The name is
often extended to the whole genus, of which many species are cultivated
for ornament, as the scarlet sage, and Mexican red and blue sage.
- n. - The sagebrush.
- superl. - Having nice discernment and powers of judging; prudent;
- superl. - Proceeding from wisdom; well judged; shrewd; well
adapted to the purpose.
- superl. - Grave; serious; solemn.
- n. - A wise man; a man of gravity and wisdom; especially, a man
venerable for years, and of sound judgment and prudence; a grave
1 Syllable Words Starting with?