How many syllables in Blank
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Of a white or pale color; without color.
- a. - Free from writing, printing, or marks; having an empty space
to be filled in with some special writing; -- said of checks, official
documents, etc.; as, blank paper; a blank check; a blank ballot.
- a. - Utterly confounded or discomfited.
- a. - Empty; void; without result; fruitless; as, a blank space; a
- a. - Lacking characteristics which give variety; as, a blank
desert; a blank wall; destitute of interests, affections, hopes, etc.;
as, to live a blank existence; destitute of sensations; as, blank
- a. - Lacking animation and intelligence, or their associated
characteristics, as expression of face, look, etc.; expressionless;
1 Syllable Words Starting with?