How many syllables in Burr
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Any rough or prickly envelope of the seeds of plants, whether
a pericarp, a persistent calyx, or an involucre, as of the chestnut and
burdock. Also, any weed which bears burs.
- n. - The thin ridge left by a tool in cutting or shaping metal.
See Burr, n., 2.
- n. - A ring of iron on a lance or spear. See Burr, n., 4.
- n. - The lobe of the ear. See Burr, n., 5.
- n. - The sweetbread.
- n. - A clinker; a partially vitrified brick.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?