How many syllables in Troll
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A supernatural being, often represented as of diminutive
size, but sometimes as a giant, and fabled to inhabit caves, hills, and
like places; a witch.
- v. t. - To move circularly or volubly; to roll; to turn.
- v. t. - To send about; to circulate, as a vessel in drinking.
- v. t. - To sing the parts of in succession, as of a round, a
catch, and the like; also, to sing loudly or freely.
- v. t. - To angle for with a trolling line, or with a book drawn
along the surface of the water; hence, to allure.
- v. t. - To fish in; to seek to catch fish from.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?