How many syllables in Orb
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A blank window or panel.
- n. - A spherical body; a globe; especially, one of the celestial
spheres; a sun, planet, or star.
- n. - One of the azure transparent spheres conceived by the ancients
to be inclosed one within another, and to carry the heavenly bodies in
- n. - A circle; esp., a circle, or nearly circular orbit, described
by the revolution of a heavenly body; an orbit.
- n. - A period of time marked off by the revolution of a heavenly
- n. - The eye, as luminous and spherical.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?