How many syllables in Push
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A pustule; a pimple.
- v. t. - To press against with force; to drive or impel by
pressure; to endeavor to drive by steady pressure, without striking; --
opposed to draw.
- v. t. - To thrust the points of the horns against; to gore.
- v. t. - To press or urge forward; to drive; to push an objection
- v. t. - To bear hard upon; to perplex; to embarrass.
- v. t. - To importune; to press with solicitation; to tease.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?