How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A chair of state, commonly a royal seat, but sometimes the
seat of a prince, bishop, or other high dignitary.
- n. - Hence, sovereign power and dignity; also, the one who
occupies a throne, or is invested with sovereign authority; an exalted
or dignified personage.
- n. - A high order of angels in the celestial hierarchy; -- a
meaning given by the schoolmen.
- v. t. - To place on a royal seat; to enthrone.
- v. t. - To place in an elevated position; to give sovereignty or
dominion to; to exalt.
- v. i. - To be in, or sit upon, a throne; to be placed as if upon
1 Syllable Words Starting with?