How many syllables in Gray
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - White mixed with black, as the color of pepper and salt,
or of ashes, or of hair whitened by age; sometimes, a dark mixed color;
as, the soft gray eye of a dove.
- superl. - Gray-haired; gray-headed; of a gray color; hoary.
- superl. - Old; mature; as, gray experience. Ames.
- n. - A gray color; any mixture of white and black; also, a neutral
or whitish tint.
- n. - An animal or thing of gray color, as a horse, a badger, or a
kind of salmon.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?