How many syllables in Hope
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A sloping plain between mountain ridges.
- n. - A small bay; an inlet; a haven.
- n. - A desire of some good, accompanied with an expectation of
obtaining it, or a belief that it is obtainable; an expectation of
something which is thought to be desirable; confidence; pleasing
- n. - One who, or that which, gives hope, furnishes ground of
expectation, or promises desired good.
- n. - That which is hoped for; an object of hope.
- v. i. - To entertain or indulge hope; to cherish a desire of good,
or of something welcome, with expectation of obtaining it or belief
that it is obtainable; to expect; -- usually followed by for.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?