How many syllables in Hell
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - The place of the dead, or of souls after death; the grave;
-- called in Hebrew sheol, and by the Greeks hades.
- v. t. - The place or state of punishment for the wicked after
death; the abode of evil spirits. Hence, any mental torment; anguish.
- v. t. - A place where outcast persons or things are gathered
- v. t. - A dungeon or prison; also, in certain running games, a
place to which those who are caught are carried for detention.
- v. t. - A gambling house.
- v. t. - A place into which a tailor throws his shreds, or a
printer his broken type.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?