How many syllables in Ask
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To request; to seek to obtain by words; to petition; to
solicit; -- often with of, in the sense of from, before the person
- v. t. - To require, demand, claim, or expect, whether by way of
remuneration or return, or as a matter of necessity; as, what price do
- v. t. - To interrogate or inquire of or concerning; to put a
question to or about; to question.
- v. t. - To invite; as, to ask one to an entertainment.
- v. t. - To publish in church for marriage; -- said of both the
banns and the persons.
- v. i. - To request or petition; -- usually followed by for; as, to
ask for bread.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?