How many syllables in Vat
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A large vessel, cistern, or tub, especially one used for
holding in an immature state, chemical preparations for dyeing, or for
tanning, or for tanning leather, or the like.
- n. - A measure for liquids, and also a dry measure; especially, a
liquid measure in Belgium and Holland, corresponding to the hectoliter
of the metric system, which contains 22.01 imperial gallons, or 26.4
standard gallons in the United States.
- n. - A wooden tub for washing ores and mineral substances in.
- n. - A square, hollow place on the back of a calcining furnace,
where tin ore is laid to dry.
- n. - A vessel for holding holy water.
- v. t. - To put or transfer into a vat.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?