How many syllables in Seat
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The place or thing upon which one sits; hence; anything made
to be sat in or upon, as a chair, bench, stool, saddle, or the like.
- n. - The place occupied by anything, or where any person or thing
is situated, resides, or abides; a site; an abode, a station; a post; a
- n. - That part of a thing on which a person sits; as, the seat of
a chair or saddle; the seat of a pair of pantaloons.
- n. - A sitting; a right to sit; regular or appropriate place of
sitting; as, a seat in a church; a seat for the season in the opera
- n. - Posture, or way of sitting, on horseback.
- n. - A part or surface on which another part or surface rests; as,
a valve seat.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?