How many syllables in Curl
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - To twist or form into ringlets; to crisp, as the hair.
- n. - To twist or make onto coils, as a serpent's body.
- n. - To deck with, or as with, curls; to ornament.
- n. - To raise in waves or undulations; to ripple.
- n. - To shape (the brim) into a curve.
- v. i. - To contract or bend into curls or ringlets, as hair; to
grow in curls or spirals, as a vine; to be crinkled or contorted; to
have a curly appearance; as, leaves lie curled on the ground.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?