How many syllables in Couch
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To lay upon a bed or other resting place.
- v. t. - To arrange or dispose as in a bed; -- sometimes followed
by the reflexive pronoun.
- v. t. - To lay or deposit in a bed or layer; to bed.
- v. t. - To transfer (as sheets of partly dried pulp) from the
wire cloth mold to a felt blanket, for further drying.
- v. t. - To conceal; to include or involve darkly.
- v. t. - To arrange; to place; to inlay.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?