How many syllables in Whirl
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To turn round rapidly; to cause to rotate with velocity;
to make to revolve.
- v. t. - To remove or carry quickly with, or as with, a revolving
motion; to snatch; to harry.
- v. i. - To be turned round rapidly; to move round with velocity;
to revolve or rotate with great speed; to gyrate.
- v. i. - To move hastily or swiftly.
- v. t. - A turning with rapidity or velocity; rapid rotation or
circumvolution; quick gyration; rapid or confusing motion; as, the
whirl of a top; the whirl of a wheel.
- v. t. - Anything that moves with a whirling motion.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?