How many syllables in Camp
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The ground or spot on which tents, huts, etc., are erected
for shelter, as for an army or for lumbermen, etc.
- n. - A collection of tents, huts, etc., for shelter, commonly
arranged in an orderly manner.
- n. - A single hut or shelter; as, a hunter's camp.
- n. - The company or body of persons encamped, as of soldiers, of
surveyors, of lumbermen, etc.
- n. - A mound of earth in which potatoes and other vegetables are
stored for protection against frost; -- called also burrow and pie.
- n. - An ancient game of football, played in some parts of England.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?