How many syllables in Loss
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - The act of losing; failure; destruction; privation; as,
the loss of property; loss of money by gaming; loss of health or
- v. t. - The state of losing or having lost; the privation, defect,
misfortune, harm, etc., which ensues from losing.
- v. t. - That which is lost or from which one has parted; waste; --
opposed to gain or increase; as, the loss of liquor by leakage was
- v. t. - The state of being lost or destroyed; especially, the
wreck or foundering of a ship or other vessel.
- v. t. - Failure to gain or win; as, loss of a race or battle.
- v. t. - Failure to use advantageously; as, loss of time.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?