How many syllables in Wire
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A thread or slender rod of metal; a metallic substance formed
to an even thread by being passed between grooved rollers, or drawn
through holes in a plate of steel.
- n. - A telegraph wire or cable; hence, an electric telegraph; as,
to send a message by wire.
- v. t. - To bind with wire; to attach with wires; to apply wire to;
as, to wire corks in bottling liquors.
- v. t. - To put upon a wire; as, to wire beads.
- v. t. - To snare by means of a wire or wires.
- v. t. - To send (a message) by telegraph.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?