How many syllables in Buoy
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A float; esp. a floating object moored to the bottom, to mark
a channel or to point out the position of something beneath the water,
as an anchor, shoal, rock, etc.
- v. t. - To keep from sinking in a fluid, as in water or air; to
keep afloat; -- with up.
- v. t. - To support or sustain; to preserve from sinking into ruin
- v. t. - To fix buoys to; to mark by a buoy or by buoys; as, to
buoy an anchor; to buoy or buoy off a channel.
- v. i. - To float; to rise like a buoy.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?