How many syllables in Mall
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A large heavy wooden beetle; a mallet for driving anything
with force; a maul.
- n. - A heavy blow.
- n. - An old game played with malls or mallets and balls. See
- n. - A place where the game of mall was played. Hence: A public
walk; a level shaded walk.
- v. t. - To beat with a mall; to beat with something heavy; to
bruise; to maul.
- n. - Formerly, among Teutonic nations, a meeting of the notables
of a state for the transaction of public business, such meeting being a
modification of the ancient popular assembly.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?