How many syllables in Crust
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The hard external coat or covering of anything; the hard
exterior surface or outer shell; an incrustation; as, a crust of snow.
- n. - The hard exterior or surface of bread, in distinction from
the soft part or crumb; or a piece of bread grown dry or hard.
- n. - The cover or case of a pie, in distinction from the soft
- n. - The dough, or mass of doughy paste, cooked with a potpie; --
also called dumpling.
- n. - The exterior portion of the earth, formerly universally
supposed to inclose a molten interior.
- n. - The shell of crabs, lobsters, etc.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?