How many syllables in Junk
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A fragment of any solid substance; a thick piece. See Chunk.
- n. - Pieces of old cable or old cordage, used for making gaskets,
mats, swabs, etc., and when picked to pieces, forming oakum for filling
the seams of ships.
- n. - Old iron, or other metal, glass, paper, etc., bought and sold
by junk dealers.
- n. - Hard salted beef supplied to ships.
- n. - A large vessel, without keel or prominent stem, and with huge
masts in one piece, used by the Chinese, Japanese, Siamese, Malays,
etc., in navigating their waters.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?