How many syllables in Foil
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To tread under foot; to trample.
- v. t. - To render (an effort or attempt) vain or nugatory; to
baffle; to outwit; to balk; to frustrate; to defeat.
- v. t. - To blunt; to dull; to spoil; as, to foil the scent in
- v. t. - To defile; to soil.
- n. - Failure of success when on the point of attainment; defeat;
- n. - A blunt weapon used in fencing, resembling a smallsword in
the main, but usually lighter and having a button at the point.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?