How many syllables in Bull
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The male of any species of cattle (Bovidae); hence, the male
of any large quadruped, as the elephant; also, the male of the whale.
- n. - One who, or that which, resembles a bull in character or
- n. - Taurus, the second of the twelve signs of the zodiac.
- n. - A constellation of the zodiac between Aries and Gemini. It
contains the Pleiades.
- n. - One who operates in expectation of a rise in the price of
stocks, or in order to effect such a rise. See 4th Bear, n., 5.
- a. - Of or pertaining to a bull; resembling a bull; male; large;
1 Syllable Words Starting with?