How many syllables in Weigh
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A corruption of Way, used only in the phrase under weigh.
- v. t. - To bear up; to raise; to lift into the air; to swing up;
as, to weigh anchor.
- v. t. - To examine by the balance; to ascertain the weight of,
that is, the force with which a thing tends to the center of the earth;
to determine the heaviness, or quantity of matter of; as, to weigh
sugar; to weigh gold.
- v. t. - To be equivalent to in weight; to counterbalance; to have
the heaviness of.
- v. t. - To pay, allot, take, or give by weight.
- v. t. - To examine or test as if by the balance; to ponder in the
mind; to consider or examine for the purpose of forming an opinion or
coming to a conclusion; to estimate deliberately and maturely; to
1 Syllable Words Starting with?