How many syllables in Fore
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - Journey; way; method of proceeding.
- adv. - In the part that precedes or goes first; -- opposed to aft,
after, back, behind, etc.
- adv. - Formerly; previously; afore.
- adv. - In or towards the bows of a ship.
- adv. - Advanced, as compared with something else; toward the
front; being or coming first, in time, place, order, or importance;
preceding; anterior; antecedent; earlier; forward; -- opposed to back
or behind; as, the fore part of a garment; the fore part of the day;
the fore and of a wagon.
- n. - The front; hence, that which is in front; the future.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?