How many syllables in Light
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - That agent, force, or action in nature by the operation of
which upon the organs of sight, objects are rendered visible or
- n. - That which furnishes, or is a source of, light, as the sun,
a star, a candle, a lighthouse, etc.
- n. - The time during which the light of the sun is visible; day;
especially, the dawn of day.
- n. - The brightness of the eye or eyes.
- n. - The medium through which light is admitted, as a window, or
window pane; a skylight; in architecture, one of the compartments of a
window made by a mullion or mullions.
- n. - Life; existence.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?