How many syllables in Can
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- - an obs. form of began, imp. & p. p. of Begin, sometimes used in
old poetry. [See Gan.]
- n. - A drinking cup; a vessel for holding liquids.
- n. - A vessel or case of tinned iron or of sheet metal, of various
forms, but usually cylindrical; as, a can of tomatoes; an oil can; a
- v. t. - To preserve by putting in sealed cans
- v. t. & i. - To know; to understand.
- v. t. & i. - To be able to do; to have power or influence.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?