How many syllables in Trade
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. - A track; a trail; a way; a path; also, passage; travel;
- v. - Course; custom; practice; occupation; employment.
- v. - Business of any kind; matter of mutual consideration;
- v. - Specifically: The act or business of exchanging commodities
by barter, or by buying and selling for money; commerce; traffic;
- v. - The business which a person has learned, and which he
engages in, for procuring subsistence, or for profit; occupation;
especially, mechanical employment as distinguished from the liberal
arts, the learned professions, and agriculture; as, we speak of the
trade of a smith, of a carpenter, or mason, but not now of the trade of
a farmer, or a lawyer, or a physician.
- v. - Instruments of any occupation.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?