How many syllables in Waive
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - A waif; a castaway.
- v. t. - A woman put out of the protection of the law. See Waive,
v. t., 3 (b), and the Note.
- v. t. - To relinquish; to give up claim to; not to insist on or
claim; to refuse; to forego.
- v. t. - To throw away; to cast off; to reject; to desert.
- v. t. - To throw away; to relinquish voluntarily, as a right
which one may enforce if he chooses.
- v. t. - To desert; to abandon.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?