How many syllables in Tang
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A coarse blackish seaweed (Fuscus nodosus).
- n. - A strong or offensive taste; especially, a taste of something
extraneous to the thing itself; as, wine or cider has a tang of the
- n. - Fig.: A sharp, specific flavor or tinge. Cf. Tang a twang.
- n. - A projecting part of an object by means of which it is
secured to a handle, or to some other part; anything resembling a
tongue in form or position.
- n. - The part of a knife, fork, file, or other small instrument,
which is inserted into the handle.
- n. - The projecting part of the breech of a musket barrel, by
which the barrel is secured to the stock.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?