How many syllables in Monk
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A man who retires from the ordinary temporal concerns of the
world, and devotes himself to religion; one of a religious community of
men inhabiting a monastery, and bound by vows to a life of chastity,
obedience, and poverty.
- n. - A blotch or spot of ink on a printed page, caused by the ink
not being properly distributed. It is distinguished from a friar, or
white spot caused by a deficiency of ink.
- n. - A piece of tinder made of agaric, used in firing the powder
hose or train of a mine.
- n. - A South American monkey (Pithecia monachus); also applied to
other species, as Cebus xanthocephalus.
- n. - The European bullfinch.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?