How many syllables in Toe
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One of the terminal members, or digits, of the foot of a man
or an animal.
- n. - The fore part of the hoof or foot of an animal.
- n. - Anything, or any part, corresponding to the toe of the foot;
as, the toe of a boot; the toe of a skate.
- n. - The journal, or pivot, at the lower end of a revolving shaft
or spindle, which rests in a step.
- n. - A lateral projection at one end, or between the ends, of a
piece, as a rod or bolt, by means of which it is moved.
- n. - A projection from the periphery of a revolving piece, acting
as a cam to lift another piece.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?