How many syllables in Smile
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To express amusement, pleasure, moderate joy, or love and
kindness, by the features of the face; to laugh silently.
- v. i. - To express slight contempt by a look implying sarcasm or
pity; to sneer.
- v. i. - To look gay and joyous; to have an appearance suited to
excite joy; as, smiling spring; smiling plenty.
- v. i. - To be propitious or favorable; to favor; to countenance;
-- often with on; as, to smile on one's labors.
- v. t. - To express by a smile; as, to smile consent; to smile a
welcome to visitors.
- v. t. - To affect in a certain way with a smile.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?