How many syllables in Nice
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Foolish; silly; simple; ignorant; also, weak;
- superl. - Of trifling moment; nimportant; trivial.
- superl. - Overscrupulous or exacting; hard to please or satisfy;
fastidious in small matters.
- superl. - Delicate; refined; dainty; pure.
- superl. - Apprehending slight differences or delicate
distinctions; distinguishing accurately or minutely; carefully
discriminating; as, a nice taste or judgment.
- superl. - Done or made with careful labor; suited to excite
admiration on account of exactness; evidencing great skill; exact;
fine; finished; as, nice proportions, nice workmanship, a nice
application; exactly or fastidiously discriminated; requiring close
discrimination; as, a nice point of law, a nice distinction in
1 Syllable Words Starting with?