How many syllables in Grasp
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To seize and hold by clasping or embracing with the
fingers or arms; to catch to take possession of.
- v. t. - To lay hold of with the mind; to become thoroughly
acquainted or conversant with; to comprehend.
- v. i. - To effect a grasp; to make the motion of grasping; to
clutch; to struggle; to strive.
- n. - A gripe or seizure of the hand; a seizure by embrace, or
infolding in the arms.
- n. - Reach of the arms; hence, the power of seizing and holding;
as, it was beyond his grasp.
- n. - Forcible possession; hold.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?