How many syllables in Tag
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Any slight appendage, as to an article of dress; something
slight hanging loosely; specifically, a direction card, or label.
- n. - A metallic binding, tube, or point, at the end of a string, or
lace, to stiffen it.
- n. - The end, or catchword, of an actor's speech; cue.
- n. - Something mean and paltry; the rabble.
- n. - A sheep of the first year.
- n. - A sale of usually used items (such as furniture, clothing,
household items or bric-a-brac), conducted by one or a small group of
individuals, at a location which is not a normal retail establishment.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?