How many syllables in Chill
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A moderate but disagreeable degree of cold; a disagreeable
sensation of coolness, accompanied with shivering.
- n. - A sensation of cold with convulsive shaking of the body,
pinched face, pale skin, and blue lips, caused by undue cooling of the
body or by nervous excitement, or forming the precursor of some
constitutional disturbance, as of a fever.
- n. - A check to enthusiasm or warmth of feeling; discouragement;
as, a chill comes over an assembly.
- n. - An iron mold or portion of a mold, serving to cool rapidly,
and so to harden, the surface of molten iron brought in contact with
- n. - The hardened part of a casting, as the tread of a car wheel.
- a. - Moderately cold; tending to cause shivering; chilly; raw.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?