How many syllables in Ray
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To array.
- v. t. - To mark, stain, or soil; to streak; to defile.
- n. - Array; order; arrangement; dress.
- n. - One of a number of lines or parts diverging from a common
point or center, like the radii of a circle; as, a star of six rays.
- n. - A radiating part of a flower or plant; the marginal florets of
a compound flower, as an aster or a sunflower; one of the pedicels of
an umbel or other circular flower cluster; radius. See Radius.
- n. - One of the radiating spines, or cartilages, supporting the
fins of fishes.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?