How many syllables in Know
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Knee.
- v. i. - To perceive or apprehend clearly and certainly; to
understand; to have full information of; as, to know one's duty.
- v. i. - To be convinced of the truth of; to be fully assured of;
as, to know things from information.
- v. i. - To be acquainted with; to be no stranger to; to be more or
less familiar with the person, character, etc., of; to possess
experience of; as, to know an author; to know the rules of an
- v. i. - To recognize; to distinguish; to discern the character of;
as, to know a person's face or figure.
- v. i. - To have sexual commerce with.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?